dragonballz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best dbz site ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of Many

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogin Buu

Drogin Buu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
ki:
The Death of Many Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Death of Many Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
heath:
The Death of Many Left_bar_bleue100/100The Death of Many Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Death of Many Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Many   The Death of Many I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:50 pm

*i land among a group of 9, which are puar, gohan, picollo, chiatzu, goku, yamcha, tien, krillin, and master roshi*
me- FOOLS! I WILL OBLITERATE YOU ALL!
yamcha- *steps forward* I BEG TO DI.... *he takes a step back and holds his stomach, trying to hold the vast crimson rivers from gushing out of his gaping wound i had just given him with a single ki blast* bastard... *he falls to the ground, dead, and then a small cat like thing flies in*
me- so... you're puar, correct?
puar- *cries* yamcha!
me- *kills puar with a ki blast*
tien- *rushes at me*
me- *i fire a III cannon at his face, and he flies back into a rock, then i charge 2 moire and fire them both at him, then his body falls to the ground and i keep firing ki blasts till he is completley obliterated*
chiatzu- NOOO!!! MR. TIEN! *he climbs onto my back and kamikazi's himself*
me- doesnt feel a thing and i throw his charred body off of me* 4 down... five to go...
krillen- *him and master roshi charge up kamehameha waves and fire them at me*
me- *i charge 2 III cannons and counter them, then i charge a third from my tentacle thing and fry krillin to a crisp, then i use my free hand to charge another III blast and fires it at Roshi as well, and he gets overwhelmed and is killed by the blasts*
gohan- BASTARD! *he flies at me but i absorb him*
Me- *turns into ultimate buu* HAHAHAHAHAHA *fires a masenko at piccolo, but he counters with a light grenade* grrr.... *a pink ball shoots out of me and hits piccolo head on, and gohans limp body is revealed to be in the goop, then i charge a III cannon and fire it at gohan, killing him, then i absorb piccolo and i charge a III cannon and shoot myself in the head, but i regenerate, then i spit out picollo, and since i shot myself in the head, his body was obliterated in the process*
goku- no... NO!!!! *he flies at me and turns SSJ4 and fires a kamehameha at me, point blank*
me-*flies back and hits a rock* hehe... *wipes some blood off my mouth* HAHAHA *i knee him in the gut and i fly into the air and charge a dome of dark destruction*
goku- *appears in front of me before i can fire and punches me*
me- *gets punched, then i head butt him and he plummets to the ground, knocked out, then i fire the dome at him and hits seconds after he hits the ground*
goku- AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH *is obliterated*
Back to top Go down

The Death of Many
Page 1 of 1